Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I am looking replacement hitachi cle-1022 tv remote control

Customer Question

I am looking for a replacement hitachi cle-1022 tv remote control as my dog has eating mine but cant find one.could you please tell me where I could order one from. Thank you for your time. Regards Ciaran
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack Perhaps I can help you with this problem but could you please give me the tv`s model number instead of the remote number ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi jack thank you for getting back to me i had to go out last night and just got back from work the tv is a hitachi 127 cm (50") uhd led lcd model no UZ507000 . Thank you for your time.
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hello CiaranThis is a very recent model , looked low and high for that remote and i`m afraid that there are no independent electronics reseller that do have parts yet for this model so you would have to contact hitachi directly , here is a link for Hitachi australia support , lokk at " Spare Parts " for contact info .Here is that link , just click on it ; http://www.hitachi.com.au/products/support/Until you get that new remote then you should be able to get away with a cheap universal remote , just make sure it says hitachi on the package , this brand did not change their codes much in the last 20 years so that should be easy to find. Let me know if you have questionsCheers