Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

How do I connect my RCA Wii to your 70" Sharp Aquis 4K TV?

Customer Question

How do I connect my RCA Wii to your 70" Sharp Aquis 4K TV? I don't see any.. YELLOW F-ING INPUTS??????????????????????
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Most of these sets have just a single shared component/composite analog input, which is what you'd have to use.Red to red (right audio), white to white (left audio), and yellow to GREEN. Set the tv input mode to COMPOSITE (or aux/av/video). If that doesn't work, please provide the complete model number of the tv for more specifics. Thanks,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan