Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I bought a Sony TV from Walmart I didn't buy any

Customer Question

I bought a Sony TV from Walmart I didn't buy any insurance and I broke the screen of my 40 inch
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website. Unfortunately breaking the screen is never ever covered by any warranty or extended warranty. Physical damage is never covered, unless the tv was brand new and just removed from the box with damage. I'm so sorry for the bad news. Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other customers. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here and selecting the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue (nor does it issue you a refund).Thank you,Mike
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?