Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Quite sometime ago a technician who was here

Customer Question

Hello, quite sometime ago a technician who was here for another problem (i think he was from rogers) he asked to have a look at the L G home theatre system and he seemed "quite confident" he could get our surround sound working. It must have been an hour or so then i think he spoke to LG but the only conclusion was they simply weren't compatible
So, if you or your techs don't have a solution... guess i'll have to try and sell it?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Sorry you're having problems. In order to solve this (and it IS going to be compatible- whether with an adapter or directly), I would need the following: 1) Model Number off the back of the TV. 2) Model Number of the LG surround. Let me know.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Did you need assistance here?