Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

I would to purchase a JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

I would to purchase a
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I would like to purchase a edlectrolux
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: yes it is a ergroapido
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.Please click following link to view Electrolux Ergorapido image and to order it if you're looking for it. trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hi, do you need any further assistance with this question?