Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Where did Tim go? I don't have a question. I was trying to

Customer Question

Where did Tim go? I don't have a question. I was trying to look up where to take it for repair or see if it was a common problem I could fix myself. So I guess the question is what do I need to do to repair the TV myself?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Glenn.Tim no longer works on this site, but you may have been viewing an old conversation of his. If you can tell me more about the specific problem, I can give you a better idea of what is going on with it.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan