Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I would like to discontinue satellite tv service and connect

Customer Question

I would like to discontinue satellite tv service and connect to a local antennae.
I have connected the new antennae to the tv, but I am unable to get any service.
The antennae instructions are to use the remote to connect to "air", but no such keys are available on the remote. How do I get the tv connected to receive signals from the remote and what key set must I use to get the tv to respond to the remote?
The tv model is un40eh5050F and the remote is AA59-00600A
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.
HelloWelcome Have you ever used the antenna before?where is the antenna mounted please? Anthony
Do you understand what I said please ?if not please say so we can move on thanks Anthony