Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

When I turn TV on there's a buzzing noise no picture I discovered

Customer Question

When I turn TV on there's a buzzing noise no picture I discovered a part in left side of TV. Looking at it part # ***** 02883 looks like a bulb broken Wonder if this is problem
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I turn power on I hear a buzzing sound no picture then it shut down like a curcuit breaker I could see it shorting out looks like a breaker with a light bulb it's had broken glass in it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: I pulled part out it looks bad there's a part# ***** it he1760 02883
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.
HelloWelcome I will need the model number please found on the back of the set? Anthony
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I found the problem thank you
OK let me know if you need anything else Anthony