Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have model KDL-46V3000 tv. Serial #(###) ###-#### ***** use this tv

Customer Question

I have model KDL-46V3000 tv. Serial #(###) ###-#### ***** use this tv with an antenna. It doesn't react to the remote. I read the trouble shooting book. Cannot receive channels and did all the suggestions in there. Tried to reset as per end of section. When pressing arrow up and pressing power---nothing happens. Seems as if the receiver isn't working. Any help would be appreciated. Also have another tv on this same antenna, and it is working fine, and both have been working in the past with this system
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Welcome Don. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...Is the tv turning on and responding to the buttons on the tv itself?Are you trying to use the original Sony remote or another maybe universal remote?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Also:What is showing on the tv screen?Is the Tv's power LED on or off or blinking or?