Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung tv and it show the power button on fron but

Customer Question

I have a Samsung tv and it show the power button on fron but cnat find anywhere to turn on without remote
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can see a power button on front but cant find where to turn on with no remote
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: I don't tink sso
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you saying you can see the power button (not the light) but it won't turn on even when pressing that?What is the complete model number of the tv?
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?