Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Panasonic wont turn on viera 50 in JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

panasonic wont turn on viera 50 in
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: red light only flashes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: no nothing works
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.
HelloWelcome Firstly I will need the model number please found on the back of the set? Also could you please count the amount of red blinks between pauses please?like 4 blinks pause 4 blinks as an example? Anthony