Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: My sanyo

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My sanyo tv wont turn on.at all.no power or green light
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It was working just fine last night before i left for work. There was a thunderstorm perhaps it zapped my tv?? I dont know but theres no power at all.like its dead
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Its a Sanyo model#DP4270
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome OK could you please just respond to this mesage so I know you are there thank you Anthony