Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I'm getting the double-blink power light on my TH 50PZ80U Panasonic

Customer Question

I'm getting the double-blink power light on my TH 50PZ80U Panasonic plasma. I read an old post on your page, and I'm quite certain I need a new power supply board. Is this something I can easily replace myself if I have the part?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Did you receive my previous post regarding my TH50PZ80U?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.
HelloWelcome Yes the power-board is a plug in board you simply take out the plugs unscrew the board from the chassis and its the reverse to fit no soldering, you find the power-board by tracing the power-cord to it, its a board about 10 to 12 inches square, most important is you must get the part-number from the board itself usually on a sticky label or etched on the board and initially try for it using the part-number Let me know if you need more help Anthony
Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (Iam a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do not work for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help no or later thank you. ***** Anthony
Do you still need help with this please? Anthony
Just to re-iterate 2 blinks is a power-board issue, let me know how this works out please Anthony