Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.

I have a lg tv (flat panel tv/not smart). My brother

Customer Question

Hello! I have a lg tv (flat panel tv/not smart). My brother died in September and sister got tv. . Come here and tv is still in box and she says she dont know how to work it. I hook it up for her and it says input blocked and ask for code? She is not computer lit. I would like to think im ok. But I dont see factory reset and 7777 dont work. What can I do???
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you recheck that model number for me, it doesn't look quite right.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
LG 24 MA320-PU
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for confirming. I think you may be misunderstanding what this item is. This is not a television. It is an LED monitor, designed for use with a computer.It does not have speakers, and does not have a tuner. It would not work properly with a cable box, satellite, antenna, etc.It is intended for use as a pc monitor.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this, Rodney?