Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Please help. My Samsung HDTV is recognizing the Samsung

Customer Question

please help.
My Samsung HDTV is recognizing the Samsung sound bar, and it asks if I want to use the audio device - yes (not selected) or no (highlighted in blue). None of my Samsung controllers will allow me to switch form no to yes. Can you please help me?
thanks...
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me which model soundbar you are using, and specifically HOW you have connected it to the tv?
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Nathan,Sorry for the late reply - I work long hours and get home late.I managed to fix my problems (bad batteries.....duh...should have checked that first).Problem fixed - no further help (or charges) needed.sorry to take up your time.
v/rMJK
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the update, glad it is working for you.I have no control over the charges though, you paid the full agreed upon amount to the site (not to me) already.