Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

44 " PLASMA TV INTERMITS WITH SPLOTCHES IT DOES WHT I TEL

Customer Question

44 " PLASMA TV INTERMITS WITH SPLOTCHES IT DOES WHT I TEL IT (MORE 0R LESS) AND I CAN MAKE OUT INFORMATION WITHIN THE SPLOTCHES. I TRIED JARRING AND VIBRATION WITH NO AFFECT...PWR UP/DN. ANY CHANNEL, ANY CONTR0L..SOMETIMES GONE WITH SCENES
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: GTW P44M PLASMA NTERMITS WITH SPLOTCHES OF WHITE OR SNOW
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I CAN DO NOTHING TO AFFECT IT,,,, ABOUT 15 YEARS OLD....HAVE NO REMOTE FOR IT RIGHT NOW.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. In order to determine what's causing this, I need to ask you for more information. 1) How long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur?2) What is connected to the TV for sources (cable box, DVD player, etc.), and does this issue occur regardless of which source you're viewing from?
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.
Let me know when you're able to see my reply please.