Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I turned my TV on and it is telling me i have no signal. I

Customer Question

I turned my TV on and it is telling me i have no signal. I called verizon and they tried to assist me to no avail. i do not have original remote. i have a fios remote. my tv is stuck on tv and i need to be on HDMI1 and the buttons on remote are not moving. Can you help me. If you can call me, my number is(###) ###-####
Thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient chat based website. We need the full model number of the tv, usually on a sticker on the back of the tv. Mike