Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I a Vizio Model Le420wuf. I have replaced the power supply

Customer Question

I a Vizio Model Le420wuf. I have replaced the power supply but still it doesn't power up. The power supply was SUPPOSE to be good. I do when it is plugged in some voltages on the hot side of the power supply board. But no vol;tages on the cold side of the board.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back of TV?2- What prompted you to replace the power supply in TV?3- Does power indicator light on TV turn On or blink?Thanks.