Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a sharp TV Model LC70LE650U. It is getting the power,

Customer Question

I have a sharp TV Model LC70LE650U. It is getting the power, but I have no picture or sound. I have replace the T CON board as well as the power board, and still not picture, I just replace the main board, and I still have the same problem.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I also did a hard reset, and that did not fix the problem.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- What does the power indicator light on TV front do when turn On the TV?does it stay solid lit or blink etc?Thanks.