Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.

I went to and no window opened where I could

Customer Question

I went to and no window opened where I could enter my activation code
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have Apple TV and can't conect
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No it seemed preety stright forward I need the page where I can enter the Actavation Code
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. To clarify, you have to do this on your computer, not on the tv, phone, etc Click here for a link to do this: the code from your appletv into the white box on the gray background, then press the blue button to submit, and follow the remaining prompts to set up your account, location, etc. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan