Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

How do i turn tv speakers on

Customer Question

how do i turn tv speakers on
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 10 months ago.
HelloWelcome I am sorry you are having trouble is it that the sound has gone off on the set?or have you been listening through an audio system and now want the TV speakers on?if you could please elaborate thank you Anthony
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I believe it was hooked up through other speakers now it is not and I would like the speakers "on"
I will need the model number please found on the back of the set? Anthony
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Tc-p60gt30
OK just give me about 5 to 10 mins to go through this please
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Text is better
Please click this for the manual here Click the above blue writing Please go to MENU>>SETTINGS>>ADVANCED SETTINGS and chose the RESET option this is the easiest way to deal with this the set will then factory reset and use the TV speakers as default (page 53 of manual) Let me know if you need more help Pleaseconsider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar ofstars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables meto receive payment from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remainopen and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concernsplease reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note thequestion NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessaryManyThanksAnthony
Do you still need help with this please? Anthony