Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Tv is Blauounkt and shows only black screen and the indicaror

Customer Question

My Tv is Blauounkt and shows only black screen and the indicaror constantly turns on and off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: This is all thats happening the tv cant pass the black screen
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Even i dont know what other thing must be important this is all thats happening even after unpluging the powercord and than pluging it again
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome Can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set?thank you In addition if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control during the time its black does the menu come up please? Anthony