Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

My remote series 6 6300 smart TV does not work. How

Customer Question

my remote for my series 6 6300 smart TV does not work. How do I order a replacement?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this and you don`t happen to have the TV's full model number do you ?For example UN55J6300 for a 55" model
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
When you see this , here is a link for a replacement remote that covers the whole 6300 serie , click the link below;http://www.remotes.com/UN32J5500AFXZA-UN32J6300AFXZA-UN40J5500AFXZA-p/samsung-bn59-01223a.htmIf that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions. Thank you