Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have an Auvio soundbox and it won't work when I play amazon

Customer Question

I have an Auvio soundbox and it won't work when I play amazon Prime videos.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can get the Auvio soundbox to play on the tv but it wont work with Amazon Prime or Netflix.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Solving these issues relies heavily on details and specifics. The Auvio soundbox- what cabling/connections are being used to connect it to the TV? Or is your Auvio connected directly to our cable box? Also TV's only send the audio from Smart apps through specific ports- in order to know this I need the Model Number off of the back of your TV.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need help with this.