Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Tv comes on and goes off after a few seconds

Customer Question

,tv comes on and goes off after a few seconds
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.
HelloWelcome When the set goes off what color is the power-light please in the front of the set?or is it blinking? Anthony
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it is off
There is a power-board issue as it happens parts are available for this set so if you wish to do work yourself with the set let me know, at this point its looking like power-board trouble, at this size its not worth a tech getting involved as then you would be better off replacing it let me know if you need more help Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables meto receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remainopen and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessaryManyThanksAnthony
Do you need any more help with this please? Anthony