Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have a remote but doesn't program my phillps tv JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

have a remote but doesn't program my phillps tv
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: have a anderic remote rr2573, trying to program to my phillips tv, mo#27ps55s321, how?
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no, tv works fine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Offhand, there is no programming and also no way to program that remote to your TV. The remote is designed to operate your TV right out of the box. Since I'm assuming it is not working- then there is a different problem (likely a faulty IR sensor in the TV). Let me ask you if you still have the original remote please?