Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Have a lot of vertical lines on Kogan 55"tv also light & dark

Customer Question

have a lot of vertical lines on Kogan 55"tv also light & dark shadows can you help ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome I f you press the menu button of the sets own remote are these lines OVER the menu display please? Anhony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry I cant take calls right now please text back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lines are not over the menu display
OK if the lines do not go over the menu or are behind the menu its a signal problem probably caused by a faulty box are you using a satellite or cable box? Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The signal from antenna works good with another tv set
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
direct antenna is still same
OK then I want you to do that check again, make sure you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote that is the remote that came with the set, have a look at the menu are the lines OVER the top of the MENU or are they BEHIND it, so do the lines disappear (if behind) and come out the bottom (if vertical lines) thi check is very important to diagnose the issue