Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Does Vizio make 70-75 inch tv with rgp input? We need three

Customer Question

Does Vizio make 70-75 inch tv with rgp input? We need three for our church.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. I'm assuming you mean "RGB" Inputs? Or more specifically- a 15 pin VGA RGB Input or a computer/PC?
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Current Vizio sets have RGB in the form of "Component Video" Inputs (which are Red,Green,Blue- so follow the RG standard). However these are not direct compatible with a Laptop without a converter/adapter. So that is why I am trying to find out specifically which type of RGB you're referring to- 15 pin HD connector, or 5 color coded RCA jacks please?
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
If you're referring to a standard VGA from a laptop, then no current sets have this anymore. The reason being is that modern laptops have HDMI ports so the VGA is redundant. However if you have a laptop that only has the 15 pin HD style of VGA then a converter will be needed, and then ANY of the current Vizio sets can be used. The converter is below:
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Do you need further assistance with this please?