Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: I

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have Samsung UE55F6510SS smart tv, but I can use Samsung Apps on Smart Hub
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: can't use samsung apps on smart hub
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: yes, Tv power off and on 2-3 times / day
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. How old is the set please and when did the problem occur? Also, have you tried/considered resetting the TV back to Factory Defaults in the MENU and then trying a fresh connection/setup from there?
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
If you haven't already tried this, click the link below and follow the instructions to reset the TV to it's Factory Defaults:
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I reset the tv
but again samsung apps not work
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I reset tv and with this command
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Did the TV actually say it had Reset to Defaults after you did that?
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Also did you have to setup your Internet connection after that- like when the TV as new? If not, that is not a full factory reset. Let me know.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
That's bad news and indicates the Mainboard in the TV is faulty. This is also the cause of the set randomly shutting itself off and turning back on that you were mentioning. How long have you owned this set for please, and is this something that you're looking to attempt to repair yourself?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
why samsung apps not work
I configure the internet on tv
I create samsung account
I make update the new version 2116
can I send you the photo of tv?
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
The Mainboard in the set processes the Smart Hub, and additionally is the only component in the TV that can cause it to not only shut off- but also to turn back on. This is a processor failure on this board and requires replacement of the board. If you're within one year from the date of purchase then you would contact the retailer to setup a repair ticket. Alternatively if you're a DIY type then to locate and replace the board, you would first remove the back of the set, and then pull the part number off of the board that has the AV and HDMI connections on it. This is your Mainboard. Use that part number and plug it into a Google search or eBay search to find a replacement board. This part is "plug and play"- meaning no special tools or soldering is needed to replace it.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
but samsung apps work fine also the tv power off and on
but when I make the lasted update it happened samsung app not work
can I make tv downgrade