Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.

My Coby TFTV 1923 constantly returns to VGA mode, even when

Customer Question

My Coby TFTV 1923 constantly returns to VGA mode, even when I input TV mode. I have a good indoor antenna but do not have the remote control. How do I succeed in obtaining a continuous TV mode?
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I am Tech Michael. Coby Is no longer in business, mainly because of product quality issues.On that TV, unfortunately you will need a remote to do that.You can get an exact replacmemnt remote for a good price from either one of these two sites.www.remotes.comOrwww.mrremote.comI wish I had better news for you, I really do.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael