Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a NO Signal warning on my cable network.

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome Initially check lead from box to TV is good and tight.Please re-boot any satellite or cable box you may be using by unplugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, it will be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time.We find software glitches within the box can cause thisLet me know how this works out, if it works out good would you please rate the answer positively by using the rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this postAny issues let me know pleaseThanks againAnthony
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry that didn't work.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The cable was working right before I pressed the "OKAY" button two or three times.
You have swapped inputs then, please pick up the TV remote and look for the INPUT or SOURCE button continually press that button until you find the cable again Let me know if you have problemsAnthony
How is this working out please?
Can you please let me know how this is working out? thanks Anthony
If we are good>> Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar ofstars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables meto receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessaryManyThanksAnthony
Do you need any more help with this please? Anthony