Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My sony bravia tv the siond is crackaling the re must be

Customer Question

my sony bravia tv the siond is crackaling the re must be something wrong with the sound.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. What is the model number off of the back of the TV please?
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.
Also, what is connected to the TV (cable/SAT box, DVD, etc.) and does the sound crackle with all sources? How long have you owned the set as well please?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
THIS TV ALSO HAS VERTICAL COLOR LINES ABOUT 4INCHES FROM THE LEFT SIDE
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the model number of the tv?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
MODEL#kdl32xBR9
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.
Does this happen on all sources/inputs?Do the lines affect the menu also?
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan