Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Where is the t-con board on the vizio m3d470kd led tv? Took

Customer Question

Where is the t-con board on the vizio m3d470kd led tv? Took off the back and all I see is the power supply board, main board and the led driver board. Is it integrated with the led driver board?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome The board is available however if you can take a photo of the complete inside of the set I can send the photo back to you marked up?you can use the paperclip on your toolbar that would be the easiest method? Anthony
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a LED M3D470KD and the screen gets colored vertical lines all over the screen after about 20 minutes operating time. The diagnosis for that is the t-com board, but the tv does not have one.
It looks like its behind the black shield?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do you mean at the bottom?
Yes
Can you get that off?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
not at home right now, but I can tonight
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Looking at the connections, it is connected to the main power supply board and two cables to the main board. Would that be a secondary power supply board?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
will remove tonight and check for a part number
Yes it certainly looks like it is sometimes they put it at the bottom , its expected to be at the top but not every timeYou need to get the part-number from that board before looking for the t-con and its essential you only use the part-number shopjimmy.com may stock it No I think its the tcon If you have any problems let me know Pleaseconsider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar ofstars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables meto receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remainopen and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concernsplease reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note thequestion NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessaryManyThanksAnthony
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks for your help
Your welcomePlease remember this thread remains open it never closes in case you need further info regarding this thank you AnthonyPS please remember to rate positively its the only way I get paid by the site thanks again