Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

CANNOT GET THE TV TO STOP FLICKERING IN THE UPER RIGHT HAND

Customer Question

CANNOT GET THE TV TO STOP FLICKERING IN THE UPER RIGHT HAND CORNER HAS THE INPUT DISPLAY AND IF U HIT EXIT IT GOES AWAY AND COMES RIGHT BACK. HOW DO U GET THAT TO PERMENTLY GO AWAY AND STOP THE FLICKERING. IF U HIT MEMU ON REMOTE NOTHING HAPPENS.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.