Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My smart T V, model TC-50LE64, May 2013, (Costco) stopped connection

Customer Question

My smart T V, model TC-50LE64, May 2013, (Costco) stopped connection to router. All other devices are connected.
My wifi shows in setting. I have unplugged everything, more than once and, entered password ***** it will not connect. Spends about 2 minutes searching and can't seem to find it.
What's up?
I've read many of the same complaint on the help lines. No solution had been found.
Help!
Category: TV
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. Are you sure you are using the right password? Remember that the password ***** ***** sensitive. Also, what's your wireless router brand and model? Was the router provided by the Internet company? Thank you John