Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

One of my televisions just broke and we have no idea why! We

Customer Question

One of my televisions just broke and we have no idea why! We do have the $20 monthly direct tv screen protection.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: May I please just schedule an appointment for a technician to come and check things out and while here, if applicable file a claim under our screen protection plan ($20 monthly).
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Also our neighbor is currently a COX customer (we were as well for years before switching to you:) but I've told her about direct tv and they want to switch immediately. Today marks the beginning of the 3rd week they've along with other COX customers have been without service, not able to get an appointment, and are fed up and are tired of wasting money on a service they don't receive. Should they make the appointment themselves and use my name as referral or how does that work?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.