Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I had Foxtel installed and it worked ok i asked if I could

Customer Question

I had Foxtel installed and it worked ok i asked if I could change TV'S and was told yes now I ring Foxtel and can get stations but when I close the TV and start it again I can't get Foxtel. I have rang Foxtel 5 times they get it back until I turn the TV off they said to ring you as it must be the TV input connection and you would walk me through how to get it back
Iris Braithwaite
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome Iris. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.