Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

My Vizio E422VA TV is connected (via a Cat 6 LAN cable and

Customer Question

My Vizio E422VA TV is connected (via a Cat 6 LAN cable and Gigabit Router) to a 60M bit internet connection, but takes maybe 30 seconds to load Netflix. All internet operations on the TV are very very slow. I have a Windows PC also connected via the same router but it works like lightening.
Why is this happening or what can I do to fix the problem???
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Have the TV have problem since day one or delay occurred recently?- Have you tried to replug Cat 6 LAN cable in TV and Router to refresh the connection?Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

It's never worked correctly. We have just put up with it. Yes I've tried unplugging and resetting the router etc... I'm wondering if resetting the TV to factory defaults may help, maybe clear out memories etc...

Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
OK, I'm typing my reply so give me 10 minutes please.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Yes, reset the TV to default settings that might work, press Menu and go to Help option and select Reset TV Settings and press OK, next step is to select Clear Memory (Factory Default) in same menu and press OK.Then select Guided Setup to run initial/ first time setup wizard where you will run network setup as well to establish fresh network connection with router that might help to resolve the issue.If all this doesn't work to resolve the internet issue then I would suggest to run wifi network connection setup instead of Cat 6 wired connection to see if it resolve the problem. Last option would be to replace main board of TV where internet interface chip is mounted and would be causing the delay in data transfer. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.