Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

How can I get Foxtel back when I ring Foxtel they ge it back

Customer Question

how can I get Foxtel back when I ring Foxtel they ge it back and when I turn the TV off I can't get it back again they said to ring you as it must be the input and you could walk me through how to do that. Hope you can help.
thanks
Iris Braithwaite
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the tv?Do you have a foxtel BOX? IF so, where, specifically, is it plugged to the back of the tv?
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
HI Nathan
sorry I changed the connections at the back and can get Foxtel most of the time now do you have any other information
thanks
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Well this could have been a loose connection, but is more likely a problem with the box (if you have one), or the tuner.Unplug the foxtel box 60 seconds to reboot. If you don't have a box and use only the tv directly, go into the tv setup menu and run the retune (auto tune/program) function to reload the channel lineup. Best regards,Nathan