Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

The green light comes on but doesn't start. I can take the

Customer Question

The green light comes on but doesn't start. I can take the tube out and Put it back in and it wil work once. I pull the back off and cleaned the fans, check for lose connections. What next?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I soldered the wire at the tube for a good connection, I removed before soldering. The fans come on and sometimes I can tap on the front it will come on.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Mod kf50we610 , ser(###) ###-####I have direct tv and we hooked up. The screen never comes on, the green light comes on then red light and then it turns off.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Sorry for delayed reply, I was away from computer.Does red power light stay solid or blink?If it blinks, please count how many times it blinks between 3 second long pauses?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It blinks 121 time no pause. No long pause
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** expert has opted outYou need to replace the lamp please.You need to fit an OEM lamp and you can get one of those from Its the lamp that is intermittent replace it and the set will be goodLet me know if you need anymore help thank you Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables meto receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessaryManyThanksAnthony
Do you need any more help with this please? Anthony