Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sharp G1324SA small TV. The cable company just switched

Customer Question

I have a Sharp G1324SA small TV. The cable company just switched something, and all my channels are gone. I can't get the initialize page on the TV any more to load up my channels. I hear you just get it once when you buy the TV. What do I do,Pearl, to load up my channels? Harold
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No, everything else seems OK
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. 13K M100
2. Nothing is connected to the TV except the input cable line from the wall outlet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I gave an American Express Card. I don't want any extended coverage. I just seek to solve this one problem. What is the charge?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info, please contact customer service at given link/ number for billing info and reply back when satisfied to continue troubleshooting.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help Call USA:(###) ###-####nited Kingdom - 0***-***-**** Ireland - 1800-760-906Thanks.