Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech

My tv has appeared to freeze in the smart tv option. I can

Customer Question

My tv has appeared to freeze in the smart tv option. I can not return to normal tv and if I try and watch Netflix it stops at 25% and continues searching at 25% until I press home which seems to be the only thing the tv responds to
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack Perhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?I would also require the tv`s model number on the back cover please ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Model e241i-b1.
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
Thanks , we are talking about a Vizio tv then Can you tell me what you tried (or not) so far ?Like perhaps rebooting the internet connection (router) and tv ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I haven't tried any...
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
Depending on your router there may be a few ways but pulling out the power cord a few minutes generally does it and usually the same for the tv .Lets start with that please and then take it from there ?
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
By the way , bookmark this page first as we will likely lose each other while the reboot is done
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok.. I unplugged tv and cable box and now I am going to the fio box to do the same
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
No problem , talk to you in a bit then
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
Much welcome
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
I take this as a positive result then ?
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions. Thank you