Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: ,

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: Hello, we have Samsung plasma PS50A457P1D that will not switch in. It's old at about 6 years old but since bought it has never moved. Always on standby. How ever we went on holiday last week and turned it off at the wall. Now it will not switch in at all. Thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Sometimes when off and on standby when we are not watching the TV it sometimes makes a clicking sound as if it is trying to switch it's self on.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Does power indicator light on TV front turn On or blink when switch On the TV?- Does TV switch On after some time?Thanks.