Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

No picture what is status coe 225?

Customer Question

no picture what is status coe 225?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Where exactly are you seeing "Status Code 225"- is it on your TV screen, or a cable box perhaps? Also whom is your cable provider and are you using a Box to receive programming on this TV?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
What I'm seeing on my end when I look up that code, is a Comcast Xfinity issue- not an issue with your TV. That code would be something that is wrong on Comcast's end and would require a simple phone call to them (using the phone number on your Cable bill).
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Your first step would be to do a full reboot of the Comcast box by disconnecting it's power cord form the wall for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Once the box reboots, check again and see if your programming is back. If it's not, then have Comcast do a "Line Check" to your house by sending a signal. They can generally tell potential problems on their end by running that check. Again, this is not a TV issue but rather a Cable issue, so you would need to contact Comcast directly for any further help with this. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts.