Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Dear Aric, i lost my pedestal Panasonic Viera TH-42PV80H Plasma TV. Can you tell me wher

Customer Question

Dear Aric,
i lost my pedestal Panasonic Viera TH-42PV80H Plasma TV.
Can you tell me where i can have that parts?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards.
Bangir
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome Sorry for delay your requested expert is not available hopefully I can help you, you are referring to the pedestal stand for the set?if so do you have the screws or will you need those too? Anthony
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have the manual to set the pedestal, so i can do it with myself. I don't need the screws because i have it. I just need the pedestal. Can you tell me where & how i can buy that parts? And how much it price?
Thank you.
Bangir.
I have carried out an exhaustive search for this with no luck you can use a universal pedestal would you be interested in that? Anthony
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't want to use a universal pedestal, because it had to change or modify a place holder on my television. that is why I am asking for your help to find original pedestal.