Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Do you know the screw size Protron PL26 TV base? I am

Customer Question

do you know the screw size for a Protron PL26 TV base? I am trying to ding the right one to attach the base to the tv...
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Screw size for the tv base on a Protron PL26 tv.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi,So far I have had two different experts whom seem to have passed on the question I posed. I have been waiting over a half hour now but perhaps you might need additional information? The Make: Protron, Model#:LT26C1P1, It also says on the back of the tv, "PLTV-26" Please advise and feel free to call me if needed. (###) ###-####
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. In one posting about this TV stand for this TV, the PLTV-26, it mentions 'four screws'. No good picture of those screws can be obtained, and no specification is findable for them. Screws are included with the stand in these two eBay listings:http://www.ebay.com/itm/PROTRON-STAND-FOR-MODEL-PLTV-32CM-SCREWS-ARE-INCLUDED-/171355941443 http://www.ebay.it/itm/Protron-PLTV-26-Base-Stand-Pedestal-with-Mounting-Screws-LT26C1P1-Stand-Base-/181946264334
(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)(In apology, I have Opted Out of this case, opening it to other Experts in this category.)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for trying, I will wait for another tech response to your referral. Regards