Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I have a Panasonic TV model # ***** the red light near

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic TV model # ***** the red light near the on/off button just continues to flash on & off. I counted more than 20 times
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Welcome Gene! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website. Unfortunately there is not going to be any easy reset/fix. The Tv has an internal failure and the back panel needs to come off, checks need to be performed with a meter, then parts ordered and installed. If that is something you want to attempt then reply back here and I can assist you further (substantial electronics experience needed).If you are unable or unwilling to perform any of these procedures then a repair shop should be consulted. Keep in mind most shops charge $125 just to come diagnose the problem and hand you an estimate. Then another $175 in parts and labor. So the total can be $300 (or more).I'm sorry for the bad news. Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?