Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a Panasonic TV model # ***** the red light near

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic TV model # ***** the red light near the on/off button just continues to flash on & off. I counted more than 20 times
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.
Welcome Gene! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website. Unfortunately there is not going to be any easy reset/fix. The Tv has an internal failure and the back panel needs to come off, checks need to be performed with a meter, then parts ordered and installed. If that is something you want to attempt then reply back here and I can assist you further (substantial electronics experience needed).If you are unable or unwilling to perform any of these procedures then a repair shop should be consulted. Keep in mind most shops charge $125 just to come diagnose the problem and hand you an estimate. Then another $175 in parts and labor. So the total can be $300 (or more).I'm sorry for the bad news. Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.
Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?