Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My toshiba tv model58l7300u can not change to different Chanel

Customer Question

My toshiba tv model58l7300u can not change to different Chanel is lock in one Chanel
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My tv is in Chanel 51 no cable only antenna I push Chanel button and it doesn't do anything
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, are you using a box to receive your channels on the set, like a cable or satellite box?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No sir
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Okay I see you mentioned you're just using an antenna with the set. Do other buttons on the Toshiba remote work like the volume and post buttons please?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Sorry volume and power.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes both
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My tv is only and one channel and it don't want to go to the nex only show block store
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do you going to help me or not
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Yes I'm typing a reply- takes a minute or two. Please be patient.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If not I need to get my money back
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
It sounds like you're not willing to go through the process for me to fix this for you. I am going to opt out and open the question back up. Someone else should be along shortly. Good luck.