Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have no color in my picture. It is just black and white.

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When I was moving my TV to get the numbers off of the back of the unit I moved the cable hook up and disconnected it. When I plugged it back in the color came back to the picture. Will I get charged for this encounter?
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Nice, glad to know that problem is resolved.Please contact customer service through following link/ number for billing issue..http://ww2.justanswer.com/help Call USA:(###) ###-####nited Kingdom - 0***-***-**** Ireland - 1800-760-906Thanks.