Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I needy password ***** and I don't know the old one. Zenith

Customer Question

I needy password ***** and I don't know the old one. Zenith plasma Z50P J240
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. If you forgot your password, put 0325 password ***** the remote control to disable old password.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already tried that and doesn't work.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Are you using Zenith remote that came with the TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, please make sure the numeric buttons on remote are working, especially 0325 buttons as this is the only way to override the old password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The buttons are wlrmkng.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
This is odd, 0325 should work, please try again to put 0325 password ***** having password ***** on TV.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want the phone call. I can't get an answer on line. The problem still exist. If I can't get a resolution then only charge me the $5.00.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Phone call offer is automated sent by website system and not from my side, feel free to ignore it.Let me repost the question so other experts can have a look and hopefully some one will soon respond to assist you further. Please do not rate my answer as it may hinder the question repost.I'm opting out now to repost the question.Thanks.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Patsy,Press SETUP to display the Setup menu. Use the remote and enter the following 6 digit number: 210499. The old 4 digit password ***** you have forgotten should be erased.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not receive satisfaction ft ok m you. Please do not contact me again. I have received satisfaction elsewhere
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Ok.